Explore the latest trends and identify new investment opportunities
Venue and Travel
The Summit 2017 will take place at the:
Grand Connaught Rooms
61-65 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DA
Tel: 0871 971 4754
Grand Cannaught Rooms located in the heart of London's theatre land, just a short walk from Holborn and Covent Garden station.
- London Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations are under a thirty minute walk from the hotel or a short taxi ride
- Kings Cross station is just three stop away on the London Underground’s Piccadilly line
- All of London’s remaining mainline stations, including London Victoria, Paddington and Waterloo are easily reached by the
- Nearest Underground station: Covent Garden and Holborn (Piccadilly line) is a short walk from the hotel
- The Piccadilly line connects Kings Cross station with London Heathrow Airport, by central London
LONDON JOURNEY PLANNER
Click here for London journey planner for all forms of public transport in London, routes and maps.
CARS AND PARKING
There is car park located at Bloomsbury Car Park, Bloomsbury Square, Holborn, WC1A 2RJ – guests to the Grand Cannaught Rooms are entitled to a 50% discount. Please enquire at Reception.
Please note that a Congestion Charge applies to most vehicles entering central London, so a toll may be payable when driving to the hotel.
We are delighted to offer the following discounted rates which can be booked through Grange Hotels Central Reservations (0800 022 4127) quoting köp Cialis Sverige BHA17 or through the Summit App.
enter Grange Holborn, 5*
Sunday 4th June: GBP 99.00
Monday 5th June: GBP 179.00
http://ithu.se/dokumentn%C3%83%C2%A7%C3%82%C2%9B%C3%82%C2%B2tverket/ Grange White Hall, 4*
Sunday 4th June: GBP 79.00
Monday 5th June: GBP 125.00
source url The Beauchamp, 4*
Sunday 4th June: GBP 89.00
Monday 5th June: GBP 145.00
http://www.transportbudapesta.ro/?kdls=confronta-broker-opzioni-binarie&b0e=70 The above rates are inclusive of Continental Breakfast, Wi Fi and service charges and exclusive of VAT.